Tuesday 15 August 2017

Gospel Star’s ex-girlfriend Pregnant For New Lover


Gospel singer Hey Z Da Brand separated late last year with his wife Mercy Njoki, a former Tahidi High actress. The two had dated for six years.

Their very public break-up was the talk of the town. Hey Z said his wife was cheating on him with her boss, who happens to be her current beau and future daddy of her child.

“I asked that guy are you f*cking my wife or not? He said no,” Hey Z said.
Now Njoki has acknowledged that Bobb is the love of her life, according to her recent social media post:

“When I met Bobb, I was not looking for love, I had lost faith in this thing called “love”. That word became Greek to me! I went through so much bullshit that made me numb. I just gave up hope. But he held my hand and walked with me... And I’m grateful to have made the best decision in my life. This is where I want to be for the rest of my life... Happiness is not expensive! You just have to associate yourself with the right energy... I am the happiest and the most relaxed person right now. This is a brand new Njoki... Love is a beautiful thing after all.”


Now, Njoki is sporting a bulging baby bump. Congratulations to the both of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment