Monday 4 December 2017

Meghan Markle Rejected Football Ace Ashley Cole Who Begged Her For A Date And Sent Flirty Messages Through Twitter


Prince Harry’s fiancee Meghan, then an aspiring Hollywood actress, asked a British journalist pal she was with whether it was worth meeting him.

The 36-year-old Royal-to-be produced an iPhone from her handbag and asked: “Do you know this guy, Ashley Cole?

“He follows me and he keeps trying to talk to me on Twitter.
“He’s trying really hard.”

She went on: “He wants to go on a date while I’m here over in London. What do you think? Do you know him?”

The journalist, Katie Hind, later alerted Meghan to 36-year-old Cole’s turbulent relationship with Cheryl Tweedy and his back-catalogue of cheating scandals.

Hind wrote in the Mail on Sunday today: “So, as the evening progressed, I set her straight.
“Meghan seemed taken aback and quietly replied: ‘Thanks, I appreciate it. Some of my friends told me to stay away from him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment