Monday 4 December 2017

Scott Disick Just Went In On Kourtney Kardashian



The thousands if not millions of fans out there who have been watching the reality television show known as Keeping Up With The Kardashians are well aware that Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian are no longer a couple.

It was on the latest season of KUWTK where viewers realized that the relationship between the two was becoming increasingly strenuous.

At the end of the last season, when Scott flew a woman out to his hotel, Kourtney informed him that they were never going to get back together.
Since their separation, the couple has tried to move on despite their high profile status with each other. Kourtney was seen dating Younes Bendjima which Scott clearly wasn’t too happy about.

And then Scott admitted that he was photographed with women such as Bella Thorne and Sofia Richie in an attempt to make Kourtney jealous. The eldest Kardashian called that incident ‘hurtful’ and refused to invite Scott to Khloe’s surprise birthday party. And in the newest teaser trailer for Sunday’s episode, Scott revealed how he truly felt about being isolated from the party. He said: ‘there’s only one person that would have got me not invited and that would be Kourtney.

I highly doubt that Khloé was like, ‘Well the last person I’d want at my surprise party would be Scott.’’ Then Scott sarcastically took a shot at Kourtney by saying he called his sister and his mother that night when he doesn’t have any siblings and also because both his parents passed away within months of each other in 2014.

Kourtney tried to defend herself by telling him she didn’t want him to be ‘photographed’ but in reality that wasn’t what she meant at all. ‘I just said I didn’t want to be photographed even though that isn’t what I meant. I’m just trying to be positive. I didn’t want to say: ‘I just didn’t want you there.’ So, if I can’t say anything nice, I just won’t say anything at all.’
Scott then concluded their conversation by calling the entire situation ‘bull****’ and calling Kourtney ‘fake.’ Watch the full clip in link below. 

https://www.providr.com/soctt-disick-disses-kourtney/?utm_source=MzanziHumor&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=providr&f=one

No comments:

Post a Comment